In my last post, I mentioned the "One Lovely Blog Award" I had received. Here are the rules for acceptance:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So, here is my list of 15 blogs that I'm passing the award along to. Some of them are newly discovered, and some are blogs I've followed for a while.
1. Renee’s Genealogy Blog, by Renee Zamora - lots of great info for the Utah genealogy scene (including FamilySearch updated) and beyond
2. Greta’s Genealogy Bog, by Greta Koehl Her blog post from March 11 has got to be the funniest one I have ever read!
3. Nutfield Genealogy, by Heather Rojo
4. AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors, by Miriam Midkiff I wrote about Miriam’s blog in an article some time back in Discovering Family History called “Genealogy Blogs You Need to Read.”
5. The Accidental Genealogist, by Lisa Alzo
6. FrustratedGenealogist, by FrustratedSue – This one is brand new.
7. Amy’s Genealogy, etc. Blog, by Amy Johnson Crow
8. Life from the Roots, by Barbara Poole
9. Granite in My Blood, by Midge Frazel
10. Growing Up in Willow Creek, Mary Nunn Maki
11. Musing by Linda, by Linda Woodward Geiger
12. Clue Wagon by Kerry Scott, She starts out with “My name is Kerry. I like dead people.” How you can you not like a blog with this beginning?
13. What’s Past is Prologue, by Donna Pointkouski
14. The Educated Genealogist, by Sheri Fenley
15. BeNotForgot, by Vickie Everhart